The Church of the Holy Trinity
10 Trinity Square
We offer a variety of spaces, in a beautiful 19th century historical setting in downtown Toronto.
- Nave of the church building:
- Wheelchair accessible and with a max. capacity of 420, has already hosted a variety of meetings, conferences, workshops, lectures, receptions, whisky nosings(!), dancing, concerts and musical recordings.
- Other amenities: excellent sound system, Bechstein grand piano and a 1970 Casavant pipe organ, excellent acoustical space, small kitchen.
- The Upper Room
- This upstairs space has a max. capacity of 40. It has been recently refurbished and is well suited to a range of events: classes, meetings, conferences, workshops, intimate concerts and receptions. It includes a wet bar as well as moveable furniture and a piano.
- Basement meeting rooms
- With capacities of 15 and 25, respectively, these spaces are suitable for a variety of meetings and similar events.
Recent and Upcoming Productions
|Peer Gynt||January 28th, 2010 – February 21st, 2010|